Our equine services operate out of the Strichen office, from which we offer all aspects of routine and emergency care.
Our team of mobile large animal vets provide friendly, enthusiastic first opinion and emergency care directly to your animal at your premises.
Our equine services include:
- 24 hour emergency cover to all our equine clients
- Worming plans including faecal worm egg counts
- Equine passports and identity microchipping
- Blood sampling health checks
- Endoscopy (as used to screen for gastric ulceration)
- Dental examination and teeth rasping (with the option of hand or powered tools)
- Mare pregnancy diagnosis
- Lameness examination
- A mobile X-ray facility and access to a digital DR on site processing unit
- We are happy to work with your chosen farrier
- Sedation for farrier, dentistry, clipping
- Pre-purchase examinations/vettings
For more information on the equine services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01771 637219.